If you wish to leave behind a meaningful legacy, be it for loved ones or a Charitable Cause, you need to put a well-thought-out estate plan in place. Without an established plan, the fate of your estate could be determined by the state, lawyers, or people that don’t necessarily have your interests and wishes in mind.
We can help you assume more control over the inevitable distribution of your wealth. We’ll discuss sensitive issues, beneficiary designations, estate tax minimization, and how to protect your loved ones and the hard-earned assets that you have accumulated throughout your lifetime. We’ll also discuss the values and family memories you wish to honor and be remembered for.
Having an estate plan is paramount to ensuring your estate is handled according to your wishes. Our goal is to make sure your estate benefits the people and charities you care about most. We collaborate with your estate planning attorney to make sure your will/trust is coordinated with your financial assets. Our estate planning services may include:
- General estate education and referral to attorney specialists
- Planning for a surviving spouse
- Determining how and for what you wish to be remembered
- Designing a distribution plan for your legacy
- Establishing and updating beneficiaries
- Minimizing tax to the next generation
- Charitable Gifting