Our client base is very diverse and our clients ask a wide variety of questions. Some have a single targeted question. Others seek to know about wealth creation, asset value preservation, income opportunities, taxation, and the best practices for successful financial management. Many begin the discussion with the more simple, basic questions. We accept that clients have different levels of financial experience and we treat every question with respect.
Our clients have asked us:
- We want to make certain that we have enough money to take us through retirement, can you prepare a financial plan for us?
- Can you help determine when my spouse and I should start taking Social Security?
- Do you offer investment management services?
- I’ve heard about investments that are not correlated to stock market returns. Where can I find them and are they right for me?
- How can we minimize income taxes and estate taxes?
- Should I be doing Roth conversions?
- How does an annuity work?
- Medicare is confusing and I need a reliable source, can you help?
- Do I need life insurance? What kind should I buy and how much of it?
- How do I protect assets that I leave to my heirs from being impacted by their future life events?
- I have just come into a large sum of money. I’m not sure what to do or how much I should spend. Can you help me?
- What is the best way to give money to charities?
- Can you work with my lawyer to help plan my estate?
- How do I protect assets that I leave to my heirs from being affected by their possible marital breakup?
- I want to make sure that I invest in socially responsible companies. Can you advise me on how best to do so?